Everyone enjoys soaking in the hot tub and spa after the day’s hard work. But do you know that these hot tubs and spas can also harbor harmful bacteria and viruses? In fact, improper hot tub maintenance can lead to several serious health problems. That’s why it’s so important to care for your hot tub or spa regularly.
Having clean and safe water in your hot tub or spa is of the utmost importance. Not only is it necessary for the health of those using the tub or spa, but it also helps to maintain the equipment and prolong its lifespan. There are a few ways to ensure the aesthetics and safety of water used in the tub. First, you can need a filtration system to remove suspended matter from the water. Second, you must disinfect the water to control algae and any harmful bacteria which include using any natural chlorine alternatives. If you take proper care of the water, you do not need to regularly drain and refill the tub or spa to ensure the freshness of the water. At Intec-America, we offer hot tub and spa ionizer systems which helps in effective maintenance of hot tub and spa.
What is a Hot Tub and Spa Ionizer?
Water quality is one of the important considerations to make when it comes to hot tubs and spas. All these years, hot tub and spa owners have been using various types of chemicals such as oxidizers, pH balancers, chemical sanitizers, algaecides, and enzymes to improve water quality. Although these chemicals work up to a certain extent, some may be harmful to your health. This is where the spa and hot tub ionizer can help. Hot Tub and Spa ionizers are fitted with copper electrodes (sometimes refereed to mineral electrodes) that can inactivate microbes, algae, and mold naturally; thereby, inhibiting their growth and reproduction in water.
Working of Copper Hot Tub Ionizer Explained
Our copper hot tub ionization systems feature copper-only electrodes of the highest purity grade. These electrodes are installed in the pool’s return line. When a low voltage electric current is applied, they produce positively charged metallic ions, which penetrate the negatively charged outer protective membrane of microbes present in the water. This penetration affects the enzyme balance of organisms and blocks their intake of liquids and gases, thereby inactivating them. These ions also penetrate the bacterial cells and block photosynthesis, which helps curtail their growth.
Our hot tub ionization systems use the largest electrodes on the market, which makes them the efficient and cost effective compared to leading competitors.
Benefits of Hot Tub and Spa Ionizer
Hot tub and spa ionizers are known to provide many benefits. The ionization process for a spa give the water a softer feel and negate some of the effects of hardness minerals in the water. Also, the water will not contain the harsh chemical odor which can irritate eyes, nose, and lungs . Many people also find that using an ionizer can help to soothe their skin and hair. The other benefits of hot tub ionizers include;
- Improved Water Quality: Ionizers can help to reduce the levels of bacteria and other contaminants in your hot tub water, making it healthier for you to use.
- Reduced Chemical Use: As ionizers use mineral electrodes to disinfect microbes and algae, they help reduce the use of chemicals for disinfection. This can save you money and reduce your impact on the environment.
- Reduced Skin Problems: The ions produced by the ionizer can help to reduce eye and skin irritations caused by chlorine and other chemicals in the water.
- Low initial Cost: Hot tub ionizers have a low initial cost and are a great way to enjoy your hot tub without the use of chemicals. Ionizers are a great choice for those who are looking for an eco-friendly way to enjoy their hot tub.
- Reduced Maintenance: Ionizers can help to reduce the amount of time and effort required to maintain your spa or hot tub. By reducing the levels of contaminants, algae, minerals, bacteria and other microorganisms, you can extend the time between water changes and also reduce the amount of scrubbing.
- Augments Equipment Life: Ionizer for the spa helps to prevent the build-up of scale, deposits, and other harmful substances on spa covers and equipment. They can also help to extend the life of your spa cover by preventing the growth of mold and mildew.
Why Should You Choose Intec America’s Copper Hot Tub and Spa Ionizer
If you are looking for a top-quality product that will provide years of trouble-free service, Intec America’s copper hot tub and spa ionizer are a clear choice. Here’s why:
- Ionizer is made with pure copper, which is the most effective mineral for killing bacteria and algae.
- Copper pool ionizers can be easily retrofitted to any existing pool or spa making it simple and affordable to enjoy all the benefits of ionized water.
- Copper ionizers are compatible with all types of water filters, including reverse osmosis systems, distillation systems, and carbon filters.
- Our copper ionizers are a safe and effective way to disinfect water without producing harmful byproducts such as chloroform, chloramines, and trihalomethanes.
- Copper ions produced by the copper ionization system remain in the water for a long time, providing a long-lasting sanitizing effect.
- It possess user-friendly designs that make them easy to install and operate. Each ionizer comes with clear instructions that explain how to properly install and use the device.
If you are looking for high-quality ionizers for your hot tub or spa, look no further than our company. We can provide copper ionization units for hot tubs and spas that are designed to improve water quality and save you money on chemicals. Plus, our team is always available to answer any questions you may have. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today and get the perfect ionizer for your hot tub or spa.